Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hello

If you are wondering about the name of this blog it came from the fact that when I catch site of my self in the mirror it startles me. You see i do not see my self as a fat person. Oh I Know I weight 250 don't get me wrong I am not a nut who dose not know that that is fat. I am well aware of the reality it is just not the image I have of my self in my head it is a shock ever time I look in the mirror.
I have thought long and hard about doing a blog. My Kids are great blogger. But I can't spell. It is a shameful thing to a 58 year old women if she can't spell. What the Hell I am going to give it a go anyway. I feel Like I need to do this for me not you.....lol

4 comments:

  1. Woot!! Welcome to blogging!!

    It's a great place to keep yourself accountable, vent your frustrations, and sob your sorrows. The good news is that while most of us will "follow" you, you have it right.. it's not for us, it's for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should blog Mom, for you. You spelling and grammar matter far less than your abilty to express yourself, create a historical log, and to have a place to get all those thoughts out.

    I'm proud of you. You don't have to blog like Mag and Dee. You are wonderful you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all you girls. Magda is getting me a program so I can talk into it and it well type for me...lol
    so I can blog easier. She knows me so well that if this is to hard and I get frustrated I would just stop blogging. This is what happened to all the email list i was on and why i do not chat on line. Girls I so love how all of you give me so much support. I am a very lucky mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are braver then me. I can't spell either which means nothing thank god for spell check otherwise no one would understand me. I am not sure I can be vunlerable enough to blog and open my stuff to the world do girl! be yourself and do something great for yourself.

    ReplyDelete